[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Self-registration Cron Example

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Apr 10 10:42:17 EDT 2015

# Run the pending user purger30 2 * * * . ~/.bashrc &&
$EG_BIN_DIR/purge_pending_users.srfsh
This is the example from the sample cron off git.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>