[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] My Lists author display...Can you help?

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Tue Apr 14 12:47:41 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Was working on some TPAC edits for our 2.7.X version of Evergreen today, and I've come across something I can't quite seem to find any information on.  Maybe you can help?

--------------

In the My Lists part of the TPAC, when our patrons save items to their lists, the author is quite often displayed as this:

Clancy, Tom, 1947-2013, author

However, we just want the display to show this:

Clancy, Tom, 1947-2013

Or maybe even this:

Clancy, Tom

--------------

I've been looking at the lists.tt2 file to see if I can round up any details, but the closest I've come to is attrs.author, which really doesn't help.  I've also been looking at:

*         http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.7/_my_lists.html

*         http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.3/_designing_your_catalog.html

But I can't seem to turn anything up on customizing the display....

Any thoughts you can share on this will be most appreciated--Thanks in advance for your help!

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org<mailto:tonyb at ohionet.org>
OHIONET