[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions - order record question

St. John, Leslie lstjohn at georgialibraries.org
Tue Apr 28 12:22:03 EDT 2015

We have had trouble uploading vendor order record files with "$" in the 020 |c and 022 |c. Up until this point each of our vendors has been able to accomodate our request for no $ in the upload files but now we have a vendor that "can't" accommodate our request and say that they have other Evergreen customers that have not had the problem. So I am here asking if anyone has encountered this problem and if so what was your solution? Thanks for any assistance you might provide us.

Leslie St. John
PINES Consultant
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345-4304
lstjohn at georgialibraries.org
www.gapines.org