[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions - order record question

St. John, Leslie lstjohn at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 29 11:51:02 EDT 2015

Thanks Kathy to you and yours for answering our question, much appreciated.

I think there is a workflow difference. We have the 962 and subfields set and so has the vendor however we are bringing in just the order records with no holdings information attached so no 962 therefore are relying on the 020. Some of our libraries prefer to do the copy creation, etc on the Evergreen side instead of the vendor's site. However you've given me an idea for a workaround which is great and a training point too. Thanks.

Leslie

P.S. In the meantime we filed a bug report https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1449724 and subsequently have a solution.

Leslie St. John
PINES Consultant
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345-4304
lstjohn at georgialibraries.org
www.gapines.org