[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Deleting Patron Accounts - AND books?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Aug 5 10:09:38 EDT 2015

Oh yeah, they reappear like fleas.  It's one reason I don't like
obliterating, things that folks are sure they never want to see again one
day suddenly are desirable the next.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>