[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Non-Public Copy Notes

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Wed Aug 5 14:46:05 EDT 2015

We have been doing some tests with Copy Notes. My assumption was that, if you did not mark the "Public" checkbox when creating a note, it would appear in catalog displays in the staff client, but not in the public catalog. Our tests revealed that non-public Copy Notes appear...well...nowhere except in Edit Item Attributes / Copy Notes. This, of course, renders them pretty much useless. Am I missing something?

Scott

Scott  Thomas, MLS
Head of Information Technologies and Technical Services
Scranton Public Library
Lackawanna County Library System
2006 N. Main Ave.
Scranton, PA 18508