[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Non-Public Copy Notes

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Aug 6 09:53:22 EDT 2015

This is one of those low priority development issues we bat around every so
often. Copy notes have a number of problems, this being one of them. As Sara
says, having them available as an item in the column picker would be
wonderful. As well as an easier way to edit/add all copy notes, including by
batch.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager