[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Intro to Evergreen Community Involvement Class

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Mon Aug 10 17:18:30 EDT 2015

Hello EG Community, I'm just starting to go through the various ways to contribute to the Evergreen project with a group of staff members, and I'm wondering if anyone else has done this for their staff members and created a syllabus that I could borrow ideas from.  Or if anyone just has suggestions on what areas would be good to cover please let me know.

Here is my rough draft of what the class is going to consist of.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lHCUpaa-YjNWLE6tYTeBKEWLKPxiuE0DwzEmHylG2I4/pub

Thanks
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110