[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC and Display of the Summaries & More...can you help?

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Aug 12 15:03:53 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I've been whacking away at this for a few days now and not having much luck....thought I would toss this out to the group in case you have solved this already.

Upshot:  We're running Evergreen 2.7.2 hosted and want to change/edit how the summary statement shows up on the TPAC.

---------------

Try this search:  http://blanchester.cool-cat.org/eg/opac/record/948395.

Once the record appears on the screen, scroll down to the Summaries & More to expand the section.

If I wanted to edit how this displays in the TPAC,  for example removing the line break and pushing the "Provided by publisher" back up to the main paragraph, how would I do this?

If it was just regular html code, it would be a simple matter of removing the line break.  However, since the tpac is using *.tt2 files-which file builds these results?

I thought it might be the extras.tt2 file, but after perusing that one for a while, I'm not seeing anything.

---------------

I'm no expert, just trying to fix our TPAC, so if you can share any fixes, tips or tricks, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts....

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org<mailto:tonyb at ohionet.org>