[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Z39.50 client query encoding issues

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Wed Aug 19 09:31:15 EDT 2015

Thank you, Jason!

I have actually come across this bug as well but it seems that it has
already been fixed (or at least this is my understanding of information
from Launchpad) - we are currently using Evergreen 2.8.2...

And you hit the nail on the head - we also usually search other sources
and so it took quite some time to discover the problem...

Linda