[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upgraded to 2.8.3 - Book covers no longer loading

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Tue Aug 25 11:56:58 EDT 2015

Thanks Galen,

That was the clue I needed. I commented out all the other added content modules (which were only default place holders from the standard config file) and left only our Syndetics added content information and the book covers show up again.

The Novelist information was in an Apache configuration file and I was apparently looking in the wrong spot when I composed my original e-mail.

Thanks again Everyone!

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
IT Technical Assistant