[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] System rules for hold?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Wed Aug 26 15:36:34 EDT 2015

Rogan,

When you have a bare minimum setting in the hold policies, what does it look like?   In other words, which fields can you leave blank and which HAVE to be filled in?   It is possible that I have missed a setting somewhere.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of Research & Distance Services
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu