[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] System rules for hold?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Wed Aug 26 15:32:31 EDT 2015

Rogan,

Funny thing is, I thought I had a blanket policy for everything.     And I don’t think we have any other policies for anything else specific.  I will check again though.

  Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Services
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu