[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hold Slip: Source of Notify By

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Mon Aug 31 15:31:04 EDT 2015

Can anyone shed some light on the sources for the Notify By fields in the Holds Slip? There doesn't seem to be any correlation between fields populated in the patron record (including those under User Settings) and the slips produced for these patrons. Some patrons have Notify by phone unpopulated on the slip, but populated in Daytime Phone. Notify by email is similarly inconsistent. I've been unable to come up with any consistent scenarios that produce these results. Can anyone point me in the right direction with this?

Thank you,
Scott Thomas
Lackawanna County Library System
Scranton, PA