[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds one more time

Erica Rohlfs erohlfs at esilibrary.com
Fri Aug 28 08:14:43 EDT 2015

Good Morning,

Jennifer, you may want to verify the configuration of your copy location.
Admin -> Local Administration -> Copy Locations Editor. If Hold Verify is
set to Yes, then you will see this message when you scan an item in that
could potentially fill a hold.

Here's a link to an IRC log that talks a bit more about the intended use
case (around time stamp 11:55):

http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2014-09-12

I hope this helps.
Erica