[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen for Academics: need community feedback for December meeting

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:58:35 EST 2015

Hello,

Just a reminder that at 12 PM EST I am closing the poll for picking a
date/time to meet in December on IRC. Please put in a vote to break the
poll's current tie. Also please forward this email to those in your
organization that may want to participate.

http://doodle.com/poll/px48748tkq2tud8v

Also, we still need feedback on these two questions....

2) We wanted to pick topics to focus on during future meetings, and more
specifically what topic should we pick for the December meeting.

During the October meeting there was a lot of interest in course reserves
as the topic of the next meeting. I would suggest that we consider picking
that as our meeting topic for December, since I was not able to plan a
November meeting. Though feel free to suggest other topics to cover in
December or for the next group meeting in 2016

Topic suggestions: inventory functionality, improving in-house use
functionality, course reserves, patron loading, exporting citations in the
catalog, authorities

3) We also wanted feedback on how often we should meet going forward. Some
folks suggested quarterly meeting. Though since we might start picking
specific topics to cover at teach meeting, we might want to meet every
month or every other month.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

--