[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen for Academics: need community feedback for December meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Dec 4 11:08:33 EST 2015

Hi Yamil,

Now that we're doing this topic-based meetings, I would like to try for
more than quarterly because I think the format will lend itself to
meatier discussions. Every other months seems fine to me.

I have no opinion on the topic for December, but, if people want to talk
about course reserves, I would be prepared to do the planning for that
meeting.

Thanks!
Kathy

--