[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] December Bug Squashing Day Reminder

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Dec 7 13:44:15 EST 2015

Hi all,

I'm sending along a reminder that our next Bug Squashing Day is
scheduled for Tuesday, December 15.

If you need to request a Sandbox to test a bug fix during the day, the
request needs to be submitted by the end of the day Thursday. The
request form is available at http://goo.gl/forms/fVVhWtAiW6

Also, please assign yourself to the bug that you're planning to test at
the time you submit the Sandbox. The timing is a little different than
we've done for past Bug Squashing Days, but my hope is that it will lead
to fewer requests to test the same patches.

More information about Bug Squashing Days, along with links to bugs that
need testing, is available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator