[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] December Bug Squashing Day Reminder

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Dec 9 10:13:59 EST 2015

Hi all,

I won't have time to send a reminder tomorrow, so I'm sending along a
final reminder now to please submit your Sandbox requests for the
December 15 Bug Squashing Day by tomorrow.

The Sandbox request form is available at http://goo.gl/forms/fVVhWtAiW6
A list of bugs that are ready for testing is available at
http://bit.ly/1XW9z3B
More details about Bug Squashing Day are available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier