[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Book Club Kit Lending

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Mon Dec 7 18:02:10 EST 2015

This may be off the wall, but might you create a non-holdable
OPAC-invisible shelf location for them?  As long as all the consortium
members were able to handle the shelf location, then all the items in the
"kit" could be shipped to a library and the owning library changed for
them, the location would alert staff to where they could find the books,
you'd get full circulation information, and the books would return to the
current owning library no matter where they are checked back in. Would that
work?

Lise

--
Lise Keppler, Technical Services