[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updated Evergreen 2.9.1 Downloads

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Tue Dec 8 14:00:50 EST 2015

Hi, all.

Michael Peters brought it to my attention today that the
Evergreen 2.9.1 distribution available for download on the
community server did not work for fresh installations.  If you
were doing a new Evergreen installation from the distribution, it
would error out while setting up the database.  It worked fine
for upgrades, however.

Jeff Godin pointed out the error in the database files.  This
apparently happened because I ran the make_release script more
than once during the process of making the release.

I have corrected the problem and uploaded a new distribution and
MD5 checksum file to the downloads area:
https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/

If you have already downloaded the 2.9.1 distribution files and
plan to set up a brand new Evergreen server, you are highly
encouraged to download it again.  If you plan to upgrade,
downloading it again won't hurt, but is not necessary.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org