[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen: Mass Delete of Uploaded MARCs

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Dec 16 20:06:48 EST 2015

I'll second Jason's recommendation.  We use different sources as well and
it makes a lot of things, especially with electronic resource bibs, much
simpler.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>