[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] About Evergreen OPAC for Mobile Devices

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Feb 10 14:24:04 EST 2015

I know there have been some entities looking at accessiblity standards and
the OPAC though I don't know where that stands at this moment.  However,
there has been quite a bit of work into making the OPAC more mobile
friendly and it continues.  I use the OPAC quite frequently on my phone
myself.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>