[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] About Evergreen OPAC for Mobile Devices

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Feb 10 14:28:46 EST 2015

Development was done for Evergreen release 2.6 to bring the catalog into
better compliance with WCAG 2.0.

Work was also done for Evergreen 2.5 to make most catalog interfaces
more responsive, optimizing the display of mobile devices. There may
have been some interfaces that we missed, but if there is any screen
that isn't displaying well on a mobile device, I recommend filing a bug
in Launchpad at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen to let the
developers know. There's a nice blog post about the project at
http://evergreen-ils.org/hackaway13-mobile-catalog/.

I hope this helps!

Kathy

--