[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC and Due Date

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Wed Feb 11 08:57:11 EST 2015

Hi Galen,
   Thank you for replying. We are in a consortium and other members may not want to hide the due date. My assumption is that OPAC templates can be customized for each individual library in a consortium. Is this assumption correct? I am new to EG and still trying to figure out how all of this fits together.

I really appreciate it.

Scott