[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC and Due Date

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Feb 11 09:19:16 EST 2015

Hi Scott, folks,

No expert here, but we are in a consortium with multiple libraries and if your EG installation is like ours, each library has a custom set of TT2 files.  If this one listed below is not present in the library that does not wish to display the due dates, you can copy the default one into their directory and make the needed customizations....at least that's how we've done it before....

--Tony