[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder for Conference proposals

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Thu Feb 12 11:12:00 EST 2015

+1 to anything regarding reports.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Geoff Sams <GSams at roanoketexas.com> wrote:

>  +1
>

> This would be in general a very helpful approach for me.  Starting large
> and whittling it down to a specific need.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Geoff Sams
>
> Library Manager
>
> Roanoke Public Library

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm Reading
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>