[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Day

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Feb 26 12:11:26 EST 2015

Hi all,

It looks like most people will be here, so let's move forward with Bug
Squashing Day on Monday.

If you need to Sandbox to test a bug fix, I'm asking people to submit
the request by the end of the day today. I know it doesn't give you much
time to look through the bugs, but the Sandbox administrators need time
to load the branches ahead of Bug Squashing Day.

With that in mind, please submit any Sandbox requests at
http://goo.gl/forms/boKucpwnpz. The list of bugs with pullrequest tags
is available at http://bit.ly/1lhUabq.

Kathy

--