[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Day

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Feb 26 13:11:08 EST 2015

I'll try to. It's hard to absoloutely commit since I get pulled away from
my desk for everything from patrons complaining about fines to ... well,
more dramatic things.  But I'm going to try!

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>