[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Due date conundrum - time due is weird

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Thu Feb 26 16:05:59 EST 2015

All –

  I have a conundrum with our due date / times.   When we currently check out an item to a student, it give them the normal three week due DATE, but adds a time which is 7:59pm.    Where is it getting the time from??   We are open until 11:59 each day of the week (m-f) and a due TIME of 7:59 is really odd.  I have checked our Org hours and they are set correctly for our branch.   Our due dates are set for the circ rules for 21 days.   WHERE is it getting the TIME from??

  If someone can enlighten me about some setting that I have missed, I would be very grateful.  Currently when students turn in an item on the day it was due but AFTER the time it was due, they are charged a fine.   We would like to fix that!

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Walz, MLS – ILS befuddled
Kinlaw Library