[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reshelving status?

Patrick Gardella patrick.gardella at asburyseminary.edu
Thu Jan 8 10:52:45 EST 2015

Hi, Ben (and everyone!),

I'm now helping Jennifer with this reshelving issue and Janice whom you
helped a few months ago. (This is the same evergreen installation, just two
different libraries.)

I ran the script manually last night, and then again today.  I also dropped
it to 1h to test one of your previous notes. The script completed in about
30 seconds last night, and now in less than a second.  It returned 88
records reshelved today, and now 0 every time I run it. So it's doing its
job, but Jennifer still sees the status as Reshelving.  Is there another
step beyond running reshelving_complete.srfsh

Any suggestions before opening a ticket?

Patrick