[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Motion to deactivate the "evergreen-admin" mailing list

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Jan 16 11:54:06 EST 2015

I like idea of making the dev list as an explicitly advertised place
where sysadmins should go for advice. Alternatively I still like the
idea of making it explicitly clear that the general list is where
sysadmins questions can be sent (if the sender prefers to use email).

I am completely opposed to expecting that sysadmin question be ONLY
sent in by IRC. I occasionally use IRC for myriad types of questions
including sysadmin questions, but I would hate to see it as the only
preferred avenue for sysadmin questions.

Thanks,
Yamil