[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Deleted items in the system

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Jan 21 16:30:12 EST 2015

Why is it that we need to set a check box on all reports to exclude them?
Seems to me that you would have that checked by default and only UN-check
it when you needed to see deleted items.   Is it backwards?

Yes, you will though I think you can make it the default.  The reporter
isn't what I would call an "end user complete solution."  It's more of a
toolbox for users and is a pretty good one so long as you realize you'll be
building each report, they're not really built for you.  The discussion
about the need for a lower bar of entry reporting solution pops up
regularly.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>