[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Apple stumbling block

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Fri Jan 23 13:48:56 EST 2015

Colleagues,

Several years ago we went from a Windows shop to a mix of Mac and Windows.
In my opinion this was done mostly for the "cool" factor. Trouble is, all
of the software that we regularly use in the library is Windows based.

Last summer we moved most of our staff machines back to Windows ... but not
all. So, we now must languish with the 2.6 Evergreen release, until some
generous soul like SITKA creates a 2.7 staff client.

Are there any programing wizards out there that are inclined to create a
2.7 Mac staff client? It sure would be nice if all releases could include
Mac and Linux staff clients.

Don

--
Don Butterworth