[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Apple stumbling block

Michael Peters mpeters at emeralddata.net
Fri Jan 23 14:06:56 EST 2015

I created a PINES 2.7.2 staff client, and can make a generic one for you.
What version, exactly, do you need?

I can commit to building Mac clients for major releases if we want to post
on the website, but I might need a poke each time a new one is out.  I also
couldn’t guarantee support for them because they are so lightly used and
un-tested.

Michael Peters
Senior Systems Analyst
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.