[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] About 'Set Bottom interface to default' in MARC Edit - Flat-text Editor screen

Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Fri Jan 23 17:03:36 EST 2015

Good evening,

Our staff is curious to see if there is a way to keep the resized Flat-text Editor screen in Evergreen Staff Client.

Sometimes our record is really long, our staff can right click the very right-bottom of the Flat-text Editor screen to enlarge (re-size) the screen to maximum, however there is no way to keep it once closing the tab even we chose 'Set Bottom interface to default' in MARC Edit screen- Action for this record.

Also the background color of the flat-text editor changes to green when the record exceeds the one page screen, is there a way to keep the background color as white.

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend.

Best,

Rita Liu
Library Services | Services bibliothèque
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 R
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-850-6587
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939
Cellular | Cellulaire 613-850-6587