[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Best-Hold Selection Sort Order

Pippin, Johnnie johnnie.pippin at ncdcr.gov
Wed Jul 1 10:48:59 EDT 2015

Good morning,

NC Cardinal is reviewing the Best-Hold Selection Sort Order for holds placed in our consortium and wanted to gather some information from the community before we move forward.

Has anyone implemented this process? If currently using, what are the pros and cons of the Best-Hold Selecting Sort Order?

Are there any major problems to be made aware of when using Best-Hold Selecting Sort Order?

Thanks!

-  Johnnie

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson
Johnnie Pippin - NC Cardinal Consultant
State Library of North Carolina
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4640
johnnie.pippin at ncdcr.gov<mailto:johnnie.pippin at ncdcr.gov>
Office: 919.807.7408 / Fax: 919.733.8748
[Cardinal][Cardinal 2]
North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my agency.  Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law "NCGS.Ch. 132" and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.