[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help With Structuring a Lost Item Return/Fine Situation

Brent Mills brent at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Jul 8 20:31:01 EDT 2015

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had arranged a lost items setup similar to
this and if it was possible within Evergreen. We have an interested
library and have currently implemented the Lost and Paid Status
consortium wide. I feel like I might be missing something obvious here,
but would welcome any suggestions.

    *Scenario 1 **With Lost:*
    Someone returns a lost item. System eliminates all but $1 of the
    charge ($1 item fee/no processing fee)

    *Scenario 2 With Lost and Paid:*
    If item in Lost and Paid Status is returned before 6 months of
    payment, eliminate all but $5 of the charge (the processing fee),
    BUT eliminate none of the charge if Lost and Paid Item is returned
    after 6 months of going into Lost and Paid status.

Thanks!

-Brent

--
Brent Mills
Systems Librarian | Sage Library System
email: brent at hoodriverlibrary.org
tickets: sagelib.org/support
desk/mobile: 541.387.5063 / 541.610.8384