[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hours of library open / close

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:51:01 EDT 2015

All -

  We are an academic library and the library hours change from "during the semester" to "summer" to "holiday" hours.

  Is there any way to have several Org unit calendars where we can switch easily between these things?     Our general open / close times are during the semester and that does cover most of the year, but the other set times it would be nice to have a block calendar change for the whole org unit.

Any ideas?  Thoughts?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS changes
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu