[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hours of library open / close

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 EDT 2015

Hi Jennifer,

I've often wondered about this myself since some of our libraries also
have periodic shifts to "summer" hours, or even "renovation" hours of
service as they go through lifecycles.  So yes, it seems like your
idea might prove to be a helpful one to even public libraries, not
just academic libraries.

I can't commit to anything new at this time, but maybe you or others
might find this to be a worthy contender for feature development in
future Evergreen releases.  Certainly sounds like a good wishlist idea
anyways.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum