[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hours of library open / close

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Jul 13 19:25:43 EDT 2015

We have several public systems with variant summer hours so I agree it
would have broader appeal than just academic libraries.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>