[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hours of library open / close

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Jul 14 15:50:51 EDT 2015

All -

 Thanks for the insights on this.   I figured this was the case.    I have no programing skills and don't know people who do for Evergreen.

 How do I submit the bug / feature / wish list thing?     Maybe some kind person would do that for me on behalf of others who would like the same features?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Mysteries
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu