[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New Installation - Get rid of Demo Data

Artie Ball aball at dovergramboys.kent.sch.uk
Thu Jul 16 11:56:59 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I have a new install of Evergreen up and running and I am now ready to start
importing data from our legacy library system.

I have two questions really..

1)       How can I easily get rid of the demo data that is currently in the
system?

2)      Is there a good guide anywhere for transferring data from a legacy
system into Evergreen, bearing in mind that I would like to maintain the
lending relationships that currently exist in the legacy system.

Best Regards

Artie

Artie Ball

Network Manager