[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation history for patrons?

Mary Jinglewski maryj at esilibrary.com
Thu Jul 16 12:39:49 EDT 2015

Hi Jennifer,

In Global Flags, you can set a value for Historical Circulation Retention
Age, in addition to enabling the flag setting to 'True'. The value will
define the maximum length of time this history will be maintained. The
value needs to be entered within quotations (e.g. "1 year"), otherwise the
default enabled value (by keeping it blank) is 2000 years.

Best,
Mary

Mary Jinglewski
Training Services Librarian