[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem with Edit Items / Volumes per Bib function?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jul 23 16:28:55 EDT 2015

Hi Jason,

Yes, I understand the mindset behind the current behavior. If I were to
look at tackling this bug/wishlist request, I think I would look at
adding a prompt that appears when the user is updating a volume from the
unified editor if there are other copies attached to the volume that
aren't being edited at the time the update is being made.

In many cases, I think the answer to the question is Yes, but I can see
why you wouldn't want to change the call number label for all six copies
if the intent was just to update the label for one.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator