[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Marc Export Script Error

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Jul 28 16:35:03 EDT 2015

Jesse,

Getting back to what you are trying to accomplish, is there a particular reason you are exporting your MARC records?  If you're just migrating the whole database to a new server, I'd say exporting and reimporting the MARC isn't something you'd need (or want) to do.  It's also possible you're actually talking about a data dump and restore, and I am just misunderstanding.

It might still be worth looking over those records to see if you can spot the problem, but honestly, a database with only three records with shoddy MARC isn't bad at all :)

Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst
Hekman Library, Calvin College