[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Marc Export Script Error

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Tue Jul 28 18:58:48 EDT 2015

Dan,

The Marc records are exported and then supplied to Boopsie for inclusion in the mobile app (runs weekly to provide updates). The export is independent of data migration activities, and is one of the functions I am trying to ensure is in working order prior to a planned fall deployment. Currently library staff are reviewing the records in question to see if they can figure out what is broken in them.

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
IT Technical Assistant