[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory Item

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jul 29 13:10:12 EDT 2015

PINES a number of years ago explored development of an inventory function
in Evergreen; however, our development funding was cut so that we were
unable to pursue it. We have not revisited the requirements.

We did develop a now dated document on using existing functionality to
inventory. I have attached the pdf. I have not reviewed it in a few years.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service