[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory Item

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 29 13:46:00 EDT 2015

For clarification, the web client work detailed in sprints is simply to
move the current staff client to a web (or browser) based application
instead of a downloadable client, so new functionality like an inventory
module will not be included. But Equinox did provide a recent-ish
development quote to Rogan at SCLENDS for an inventory module. I rethink
revisiting that set of requirements might be a good launching point of
there's interest in development.
Cheers!
Grace