[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory Item

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:00:59 EDT 2015

Scott,

I think it certainly could, unless you include that count in your, say,
annual state-wide circulation reports.  I was going to say that you might
want to put a prohibition in place while you scan in everything for your
inventory run, but (barring the circulation report issue) that isn't a
worry -- scanning an item for actual in-house use or for inventory is fine
since either way you're recording the fact that the book is in a known
location.

Great thought!

--
Mike Rylander